Divorce & Separation
If you have decided to separate or are getting divorced, we can help you sort out the practical arrangements that need to be made. We offer a friendly environment for you to discuss questions relating to your children and your money.
Divorce and separation FAQ's:
- What can we discuss?
- What if we are still together or disagree about whether to part?
- What if we are not married or in a lesbian or gay relationship?
- How long does it take?
- What if my ex-partner and I are not speaking?
General mediation FAQ's:
- Can mediation help if we are in broad agreement about what we want to do?
- What happens?
- What do mediators do?
- How do I know it’s for me?
- Do I need a solicitor?
- What if we are unable to reach agreement?
- How does it help?
If you would like to arrange a mediation appointment or would like further information please contact us on 01242 220601.
“I would like to thank both you and Lucy for such a positive experience, despite the outcome not being as I had hoped. You were both so very kind and I have already recommended your service to a family. One thing I lacked before I cam was the understanding/knowledge that I would be treated fairly in this process. It was so positive and the experience very “gentle” and thoughtful.”